Friday, April 20, 2012

To Tour The Biltmore House

I have in my possession a big stack of discount entry coupons made specifically for the garden bloggers. As a group we will be touring the gardens only. That alone takes a real gardener several hours. We are scheduled to be at the Biltmore from 1 to 4 pm on Saturday afternoon May 19th. I hope that will be enough time to get a good taste of a magnificent Frederick Law Olmsted designed garden.


























Now I know for many of you this will be your first time in Asheville and at the Biltmore. How could we get you this close to the Biltmore House and not let you inside. Well it is because touring the inside of the house takes several hours too. It's big. Really big. There wasn't enough time for that and all the gardens we have planned for you.

As one of the major sponsors of Asheville Fling 2012, the Biltmore Estate has been most generous. Not only are they giving us free entry to the estate for the garden tour and a champagne social, Biltmore agreed to provide discount entry coupons so you could return at another time to see the house.

If you plan to go to the Biltmore House on or before May 17th and need your discount entry coupon sooner, you can private message me from the FaceBook page with your address and I will mail it to you. Otherwise I will have them in my possession to give out during the Fling.